Last Updated: November 12st, 2019
- Only those within your organization, with the appropriate access level granted by you, are able to view your information. This access is restricted on our end.
- If you’d like to access, amend or delete any information please contact email@example.com.
- If at any time you are concerned or have questions about how we handle your and/or your Users’ Personal Data, please reach out to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are: UAB Amet Solutions
Company number: 303100884
Registered office address:
Business Centre Trapecija (3rd floor), Pilaitės pr. 16, LT-04352 Vilnius, Lithuania
VAT ID: LT 100007923214
We will collect, store, use and disclose Personal Data in accordance with all applicable laws relating to the protection of Personal Data, including the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, the EU ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC as amended by Directive 2009/136/EC, as amended or superseded from time to time, and any national implementing legislation (“Data Protection Laws”).
For the purpose of Data Protection Laws, in relation to any Personal Data you or any Users submit to our service, you will be the “Data Controller” and we will be a “Data processor” of such Personal Data.
Personal Data We May Obtain From You
“Personal Data” as defined by the GDPR here.
We may obtain and use the following Personal Data about you and anyone you chose to add to our service:
- Any correspondence we have with you and your Users should you or your Users contact us. Data you or your Users provide when you fill out forms on our Website, including but not limited to data you provide when you register to become a user of the Service.
- Data and information you or your Users submit or upload to ViaCorex or the Service, including employee data (which may include, among other things, names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and purchase details).
- Data and information you or your Users submit or upload to ViaCorex or the Service, or data we collect from your systems or third-party services, including your customer data: (which may include among other things, names, email addresses, shipping/billing addresses, phone numbers, contact details); Sales data: (such as, details of the transactions undertaken through the Services, products/services purchased, date/time, payment amount/method, cancellations, returns, exchanges, communications with controller), Financial or payment information, Marketing preferences and communications.
- Any other data that consumers/end users have provided to the Customer which are processed through the Services, the extent of which is determined and controlled by the Customer or consumer/end-user in their sole discretion.
- Details of transactions made by you through the Website.
- Details of your or your Users’ visits to our Website, which includes without limitation location and traffic data, weblogs, resources you access and other communication data.
You will be submitting and providing Client Data which may contain Personal Data (and potentially Sensitive Personal Data of Users and third parties. “Sensitive Personal Data” as defined by the GDPR here.
You agree to indemnify us in accordance with Clause 18 of the Terms & Conditions for any claims made by any Users arising from any unauthorized access or accidental loss, damage, corruption or disclosure of Client Data arising from or in connection with your and/ or our use or disclosure of Client Data.
Cookies and IP Addresses
“Cookies” are small data files that may be placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit the ViaCorex site or a ViaCorex service. Cookies permit the ViaCorex to identify your browser whenever you interact with the ViaCorex site or a ViaCorex service.
ViaCorex may obtain information about your and your Users’ computer, which includes your and your Users’ IP address, browser type and operating system where available. This accumulation of data is used to assist system administration.
We may also collect information regarding your or your Users’ browsing activity and interests through the use of a cookie file. We use this data to help us improve the experience of users on our Website and Service, and to deliver a more personalized service with more relevant content. The collection of this data allows us to:
- Store data indicative of your or your Users’ preferences, allowing us to adjust our Website and service to appeal to your individual interests; estimate the size and usage patterns of our audience;
- Record the details of any transactions carried out by you through our Website and service;
- Anonymously identify you or your Users upon your/their return to our Website and service; and/or
- Increase the speed of your or your Users’ service.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website and Service. They include, for example, cookies that enable you or your Users to log into secure areas of our Website or Service.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website and Service when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website and Service work.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you and your Users when you/they return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and your Users, greet you and your Users by name and remember your/their preferences.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your and your Users’ visit to our Website, the pages you and your Users have visited and the links you and your Users have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it (if any) more relevant to your and your Users’ interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. In many cases, you can opt out of Advertising cookies via the ‘Your Online Choices’ website found at: Opt out
You can find more information about some of the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below. Example of cookies used by the Service:
If you do not wish to allow the use of Google Analytics cookies at all, Google provides an opt-out plug-in for most common website browsers: Opt out
|Google Tag Manager||We use Google Tag Manager to put the other cookies listed in this table on our website and services.|
|Google Ads||We use Google Ads cookies to understand the effectiveness of our Google Ads advertising campaigns and to compare the performance of those campaigns to ads displayed on other websites and apps.|
Where We Store Personal Data
The Personal Data we obtain from you, your Users and your systems (including, without limitation, Client Data) may be moved to and stored at a destination within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Staff members operating within the EEA who work for or on behalf of us may process this information. Such staff members may, among other things, be involved in the provision of support services and the delivery of your and your Users’ request(s) for us to provide the Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that Personal Data we obtain from you, your Users and your systems (including, without limitation, Client Data) may be processed by our service providers based in, countries outside of the EEA for the purposes of providing you with the Service. Such countries may not have laws offering the same level of protection for Personal Data as those inside the EEA; however where such transfers of data occur, we will take steps to prevent the transfer of Personal Data without adequate safeguards being put in place and will ensure that your and your Users’ Personal Data collected in the EEA and transferred internationally is afforded the same level of protection as it would be inside the EEA.
We store the Personal Data you, your Users and your systems provide us with on our secure servers. In the event of us giving you or your Users (or you/they choosing) a password which grants you/them access to specific areas within our Website or Service, it remains your/their responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of this password. This includes the responsibility to refrain from sharing your/their password with other parties.
As the transmission of data via the Internet cannot be assumed completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any of your or your Users’ data transmitted to our Website or Service; you are therefore responsible for any risk associated with such transmission. We will however at all times take all reasonable steps to ensure the transmission of your and your Users’ data is executed as securely as possible and upon receipt of your/their data we will continue at all times to enforce strict security procedures and features in an attempt to prevent any unauthorized access.
You can find more information about some of the individual 3rd party sub processors we use and the purposes for which we use them below. Example of the 3rd party used by the Service:
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
How We Use Your Personal Data
The Personal Data we hold about you and your Users may be used in any of the following ways:
- To provide you and your Users with the Service, including administration and management of your account.
- To allow you to upload, store and access Client Data.
- To enable Users to access certain aspects of ViaCorex.
- To provide you and Users with user support.
- To moderate your account.
- For research and analytics purposes (for example, to improve the quality of the Service).
- To ensure security for you, the Users, our staff and other users of the Service.
- To comply with applicable Laws, court orders, government and law enforcement agencies’ requests.
- To send you further information about our services for which we think you may have an interest.
- This information will be supplied only where you have given consent.
- To send you further information about our services based on a request we have received from you.
- To fulfill the obligations we have in relation to any contracts we have in place with you (including, without limitation, the Terms & Conditions ).
- To provide you with notification about any changes to the Service.
Third Party Integration Partners
Disclosure Of Your Information
Disclosure of your and your Users’ Personal Data (including, without limitation, Client Data) to third parties will only occur in any of the following events:
- We sell or purchase any business or assets. In such case, we may authorize the disclosure of your personal data to prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
- All or the substantial majority of our assets are sold to a third party. In such case, your personal data may be one of the transferred assets.
- We are required to disclose your or your Users’ personal data in order to fulfill any legal obligation, to enforce our Terms & Conditions, or to protect the property, rights or safety of ViaCorex, users of our services or others. In such case, information may be exchanged with third party companies or organizations in order to prevent fraud.
You acknowledge and agree that we may also disclose Personal Data (including, without limitation, Client Data) with: (i) our service providers involved in the provision, distribution, delivery and support of the Service, including the storage of any Client Data; (ii) fraud prevention agencies; (iii) law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts and public authorities; and (iv) emergency services.
Our service providers have to follow our express instructions when processing the Personal Data you or your Users provide and must have in place appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard such Personal Data, and we do not allow them to use this information for their own commercial purposes.
You retain the right to request us to refrain from processing your data for the purposes of marketing. To exercise such right, you may reply to any information we send you, detailing your request that we refrain from sending any marketing correspondence, or you can exercise this same right by contacting us electronically via email at email@example.com. If at any time we intend to use your data for such marketing purposes, however, it is standard practice for us to make you aware in advance of collecting such data.
We may at times provide links on our Website to third party websites, including without limitation those owned or managed by our partner networks, affiliates or advertisers. These websites have separate privacy policies, and we, therefore, cannot accept any responsibility for the content. As such, choosing to follow these links is a choice you make at your own risk, and we advise that you check these websites’ individual privacy policies before submitting any personal data.
You retain at all times the right to access/amend/delete any Personal Data we hold about you or to exercise your right of data portability or to object to, or restrict, the purposes for which your Personal Data is processed on certain grounds. You may exercise this right by making a request in accordance with Data Protection Laws, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Data
We will keep your and your Users’ Personal Data for the duration of the Service, we may keep your and your Users’ Personal Data for a further 6 months past the end of the service to ensure a seamless return if you should decide to restart the service, in accordance with your instructions or for such periods as may be required by law.
But you could just do the following if necessary: Personal data acquired with consent for marketing purposes will be kept for a maximum period of two years after a final interaction unless consent is rescinded or we have been instructed to delete the personal data by the natural persons.
If at any time we make a change to this policy, we will update this page to reflect such change. Where we feel it appropriate, we will notify you by email, however, we recommend you review this page periodically to ensure you remain happy with the latest version.
Questions, Comments and Getting in Touch